A majority of veterinary animal hospitals have a website, but are they fully leveraging the advantages that a properly designed and marketed website offers? Today's consumers are more digitally inclined and mobile than ever before. In fact, they expect websites to display correctly on any device, not just on a desktop. As of 2021, having a fast-loading and mobile-responsive website is an essential aspect of doing business.
Why a budget veterinary website might not be the best solution
If your website comes with a price tag of just $99 a month, you might not be making the most of your investment.
A budget-friendly website with low search engine visibility won't help your animal hospital generate new leads or convert these leads into paying clients. Such economical veterinary websites are typically built using templates, allowing them to be set up quickly. However, this speed comes at the cost of uniqueness. Not only will these websites fail to secure high search engine rankings, but your competitors may also be attracting more leads because they have a custom, professional-looking animal hospital website that is adequately optimized for search engines.
Budget veterinary website, a case of getting what you pay for
Don't be misled into thinking that a digital marketing company can provide all the following for just $99 a month:
Veterinary website development
Fast veterinary website hosting
Image editing for your veterinary website
Search engine marketing and optimization (SEO) for your veterinary website
Management and update services for your veterinary website
Veterinary email support services
...and the list goes on.
Several strategies can optimize your animal hospital website to attract more visitors and convert them into paying clients.
5 simple tips for crafting a stellar animal hospital website
Establishing an online presence doesn't have to be complicated or costly. Here are five tips to help you craft an impressive animal hospital website:
1) Collaborate with a professional veterinary website design agency - while there are many competent web designers, ensure they possess specific experience with veterinary websites, like the VET Marketing Agency.
2) Opt for responsive web design - your animal hospital website should load correctly and appear visually appealing on all devices.
3) Enhance your veterinary website's local SEO - it's crucial to secure high rankings on Google and other search engines so customers can locate you even without referrals or other marketing sources.
4) Boost traffic to your veterinary animal hospital website through local search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising like Google AdWords. You want your online presence to be easily discoverable when individuals need a vet and are deciding on a care provider for their pet.
5) When working with your website developer, spend some time ensuring your website copy is current and relevant. Outdated or incorrect information can be a major deterrent for potential customers visiting your website.